COVID and Pilates
The pandemic has caused a lot of pain and hardship to many. While there is still a risk we have put in place a number of things to improve safety when attending classes. We also provide online classes for those still shielding.
Class Limits: A maximum 4 in-studio for each group class. You can also join via Zoom Live Stream (max 8) at a discount.
1. Client Hygiene
- Clients are asked to either bring their own mat or bring a towel to lie on over the mat or reformer.
- Use a face cloth to cover the head cushion if you wish to use one.
- On arriving please use the free hand sanitiser. You can make doubly sure by using it before you leave too.
- Clients are asked to wear socks on the floor.
2. Teacher Hygiene
- We wear masks and gloves while teaching to provide a barrier for you and us.
- Tactile cues are used but limited to the most necessary circumstances. We use hand sanitiser over the gloves after every contact.
3. Studio Hygiene
- All equipment is cleaned thoroughly immediately after use.
- Straps have been covered with wipeable material.
- The studio floor is mopped with anti bacterial and anti viral disinfectant each day.
- The studio is aired prior and often during class (weather dependant).
- We use disposable cleaning towels throughout and the cleaning bottles include alcohol to boost effectiveness along with tea tree oil and lavender.
- We provide a choice of disinfectant soap or ordinary soap in the bathroom.
- Clients who wish to take classes online will be able to stream live at a reduced cost. These will resume from September on Zoom.
- Some classes will be recorded and available on-demand from this website.
Get in contact with any questions at email@example.com.